sexta-feira, 10 de julho de 2009


Hello! My name is Manuela Silva. I’m a girl, I’m 29 years old, and my birthday is in September. I’m Portuguese and I was born in Lisbon.
I have got four sisters.
I lived with my mother until I was 18 year old.
I’m married with a wonderful guy, his name is Paulo, and we have got two girls. Their names are Núria and Tânia.
My daughter Núria was born on 1 st February 2000 and my daughter Tânia was born on 20 Th May 2004.
Currently, I’m studying at Cristóvão Colombo School. I like my class and I also like my teacher.
At the moment I live in Paúl, a small village near the city of Torres Vedras.
I live in a flat with my family and we have got a cat and a dog.
The cat´s name is fofa and the dog´s name is Leão.
I like very much to read and to play with my daughter, and also like to date my husband.
If you want to know more information about me, try the… http://manelasilva.blogspot.com

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário